Financial report for the 2nd quarter 2022
Strong quarter with high utilization and improved commercial terms across all geographical regions and vessel segments
- Revenues for 2Q 2022 increased by 38% to MNOK 1,750 vs MNOK 1,264 in 2Q 2021. EBITDA adjusted increased by 98% to MNOK 613 vs MNOK 309 in 2Q 2021.
- Highest quarterly EBITDA result in the company’s history.
- High order intake in 2Q 2022, with new contracts worth approximately BNOK 2. The market outlook for the company’s services continue to improve.
- During the quarter, 80 vessels have been in operation at an average utilization of 91 precent.
- Entered into an agreement for long-term control of CSV Normand Maximus.
- Solstad Offshore jointly with partners, established Remota AS to offer remote operations of vessels and subsurface activity.
Skudeneshavn, August 18th, 2022
Lars Peder Solstad CEO, at +47 91 31 85 85
Kjetil Ramstad CFO, at +47 90 75 94 89
Solstad Offshore ASA
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements according to the Norwegian Securities Trading Act section § 5-12.