Standards w/ certification
ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Standard
The ISO 9001 is primarily concerned with “quality management”. This means what the Company does to fulfil:
- The customer’s quality requirements, and
- applicable regulatory requirements, while aiming to
- enhance customer satisfaction, and
- achieve continual improvement of its performance in pursuit of these objectives.
ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental Standard
The ISO 14001 is primarily concerned with “environmental management”. This means what the company does to:
- Minimize harmful effects on the environment caused by its activities
- Achieve continual improvement of its environmental performance.
ISO 45001 : 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard
The ISO 45001 is primarily concerned with managing OH&S risks and opportunities. This means what the company does to:
- prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers;
- provide safe and healthy workplaces;
- eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks by taking effective preventive and protective measures.
ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Standard
The ISO 50001 is primarily concerned with “energy management”. This means what the company does to:
- have a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use and consumption;
- support a culture of energy performance improvement that depends upon commitment from all levels of the organization, especially top management.
Achilles Certificates: Utilities NCE and FPAL
- Achilles Utilities NCE (previous named Sellihca); is a “Nordic Utility Pre-Qualification System” for suppliers to the energy industry (e.g. windmill industry). Industry: Utilities Communications. Region: Central Europe, Northern Europe;
- 1st Point/FPAL (First Point Assessment is a division of Achilles Information Limited). Industry: Oil and Gas. Region: Western Europe;