Temporary Crew Assistant
We have a vacant position as Crew Coordinator Assistant starting from April 2021.
If you are a good communicator, interested in crewing processes and can perform well in a hectic environment this might be the right opportunity for you. The position is located at the company’s office in Odessa and reports to the Crew Manager.
The Crew Assistant primary function is to work within a team environment and assist on:
- Screening procedures
- Filling recruiting client forms
- Completion of appraisal forms
- Assessment of crew
- English oral and written tests
- Prepare Flag documents
- Coordinate crew movements
The ideal candidate is a team player, who can demonstrate good organization and administration skills and have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and will possess:
- Bachelor of Science Degree graduate or other relevant higher education
- Two (2)-years work experience in marine industry related to recruitment of seafarers
- Good communication, analytical and ICT skills.
- Excellent level of both oral and written English.
- Good administrative and cooperation skills
- Experience with handling and preparing reports and documents
For further information about the position please reach out to Gleb at +380666424036.
Applications can be sent to Crew Manager Gleb Grygoriuk at email@example.com within May 1st.
Internal and external candidates will be evaluated continuously.