Technical Superintendent – VLS/LAY Equipment
We are looking for a Technical Superintendent – VLS/LAY Equipment to complement the technical team in our office in Aberdeen or Skudeneshavn.
In this position you will be responsible for the VLS/LAY systems, being accountable for the technical and operational supervision of Mobile and Fixed Lay equipment, ROV handling systems and associated instruments while ensuring operations with maximized safety and availability. You will be working closely with the Technical Superintendents of the designated vessels and senior officers onboard.
If you are looking for new exciting challenges, has relevant experience and wants to become a part of a professional and experienced technical team, this might be your opportunity.
As Technical Superintendent – VLS/LAY Equipment you will report to Technical Manager.
- Responsible for the technical and operational aspects of Lay Equipment and ROV Handling systems
- Development and implementation of the Company’s preventative planned maintenance and certification program
- Management and supervision of equipment maintenance onshore
- Technical support to projects
- Management and maintenance of all documentation relating to the safe operation and reliability
- Technical development of planned maintenance program in conjunction with Maintenance group
- Develop and maintain efficient spares program for all Group Assets
- Relevant offshore technical experience in the operation and maintenance of Lay Systems and Equipment
- Higher education in Marine, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of education
- Good skills in ICT systems
- Systematic, solution oriented, good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English
Applicants for position in Aberdeen must be UK national or have a valid work visa.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Technical Director Hans Ånensen at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +47 913 89 770 or Technical Manager Geir Harald Skorpe at email@example.com Phone: +47 936 76 170
Applications with CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within May 21st 2021.